Vaping is becoming more and more popular by the day. E-liquid manufacturers keep dropping new flavors and vape options all the time, but many people struggle to find a perfect flavor for their needs. Most popular flavors don’t have any THC inside, so potheads can’t get their daily dose of weed from vaping.
The popularity of DIY vape juices is also on the rise. It turns out that it doesn’t take a lot of effort to mix your vape juice infused with THC for that extra kick. So if you like smoking THC vape juice, and if you want to make something special for your friends, we’ll take you through the process and suggest a few incredible flavors you can try.
Making DIY Vape Juices
If you live in an area where you can’t go to the local store and buy a THC vape juice, you can make your version in a few simple steps. You will first have to extract the oil from your cannabis buds, and you have to make sure that you purge it correctly before you start vaping. There are three types of extraction you can try, and we’ll go over each one to give you more options.
All of the methods are very effective, but the one we’ll cover last is the easiest one to do. Let’s dig right into it.
1. THC Vape Juice – Long-Term Extraction
The long-term extraction method is straightforward, but it’s not very popular because it takes a long time. Other than that, it’s so simple; you have to be a genius to mess things up. Here’s a quick breakdown of the process.
- Set your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grind your buds as much as possible.
- Get a baking tray and spread your cannabis all over the bottom, and cover it with foil.
- Place the covered tray into the heated oven.
- Get your PG and VG and mix them in a 1:1 ratio.
- Remove the cannabis from the oven after 40 minutes and wait for it to cool.
- Place the buds into a jar and add the PG/VG mix so that it covers the buds.
- Stir everything up and place a lid on the jar.
- Put the jar in a dark cupboard for three months and stir it once a week.
- Remove the mixture from the jar after three months and stir it a little.
- Get a rice press and squeeze the mix as hard as you can until all of the THC vape juice is in the jar.
2. THC Vape Juice – Short-Term Extraction
This process is very similar to the previous one, but instead of waiting for three months for the process to complete, you will use heat and water to speed things up substantially. Here’s what you have to do:
- Repeat the first seven steps from the method above.
- Get a bigger pot and pour about half an inch of water inside of it.
- Place the pot inside the bigger pot with water.
- Place the bigger pot onto your stovetop and heat it until the temperature reaches 220F.
- Get the jar with your THC mix and place it into the smaller pot.
- Wait until the temperature reaches 180F and keep it steady for at least three hours.
- Stir the jar frequently and add more PG/VG if the mix starts to dry.
- When you’re done, remove the jar from the pot and wait for it to cool down.
- Place it into a rice press while it’s still warm and squeeze it as hard as possible.
- Simply fill your vape with the juice and enjoy.
3. THC Vape Oil – Rosin Extraction
This is by far the easiest way of making THC e-liquids, and it allows you to control the potency of the final mix. You will need a Rosin Press to squeeze raw cannabis, but you’ll love the final results.
- Get your raw cannabis flowers and pack them neatly into the press.
- Set the temperature to 250F and place your weed onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Fold it over and place the paper into the press. Squeeze it for 5 seconds and remove the weed.
- Repeat the same process multiple times until you have 0.5g of rosin.
- Get the parchment paper you used and put it in a freezer for one minute to remove the THC.
- Scrap it off the paper and get a pyrex or any other glass vial.
- Add 1ml of medical terpenes and the 0.5g of rosin you’ve squeezed out.
- Heat the vial until the ingredients mix up and get a golden color.
- Fill your e-cig and enjoy a fresh batch of THC vape juice.
You can also add additional flavors to make your e-juice even better. Here are some of the best flavors you can try:
- Coffee and Menthol
- Rum and Tobacco
- Tobacco Flavors and Fruits
- Menthol and Tart Green Apple
- Key Lime Pie
- Banana Nut Bread
- Raspberry Green Tea
- Lemon Pie
The Bottom Line
If you and your friends love vaping and experimenting with new flavors, why not make your own e-liquid and surprise everyone with a unique THC-infused product? It takes only a little bit of effort, but the results will be well worth it.
In any case, if you want a good vaping experience, consider buying a THC vape pen from Online Dispensary Canada. Also known as ODKushDaddy, they are a popular Canadian dispensary that has many happy customers. Top-quality vape products guaranteed!
- KNOW MORE:- martgos