Haircare Write for Us
Haircare write for us – Hair is born on the scalp, has a root through which it feeds and a shaft (the hair), which grows out of the scalp. Under the scalp, the hair bulb constitutes a bulge where the root penetrates up to five millimeters deep.
The bulb is connected to the thermal papilla – a vital part of the hair that works for 24 hours -, one or more sebaceous glands and an erector muscle. The blood vessels reach the papilla, the link between the hair and the rest of the body, through which it receives oxygen and food. The stem is made up of three concentric layers:
It is the outermost layer and fulfills a protective role.
It comprises layers of flat corneal cells, ranging from three to ten layers, superimposed on each other in scales.
- The cortex
It is the layer that comprises 75% of the hair and where Keratin and melanin are found.
Keratin is a fibrous protein produced by the root, which depends on the texture and appearance of the hair.
Melanin is the pigment that gives color to hair.
- the Melua
It is the center of the stem and is made up of dead cells.
Both a person’s skin and hair show their vital state: stress, surgical interventions, alcohol, tobacco, diseases in general, fatigue, pregnancy, menstruation, drugs taken regularly, anticoagulants, thyroid hormone, antirheumatics, and antifungals, as well as excessive applications of chemical substances on the hair such as dyes, bleaches, lotions for perms or chemical straightening, inappropriate products for hygiene, or poor hygiene, are factors that tend to weaken the hair, which may present symptoms of dryness, greasiness, difficulty detangling, excessive fall, lack of shine, split or flowered ends, all manifestations of hair in poor condition.
Regular, straight, or wavy hair is balanced hair that does not suffer significant alterations with time or chemical products. It presents soft to the touch, shine, ease of detangling and combing, and does not open at the ends. Daily care, daily wash with a mild shampoo, deep rinse with warm water, and nourishing mask every 15 days.
How to Submit Your Articles?
That is to says, to submit your article at www.Haircare Upp.com, mail us at Contact@healthupp.com
Why Write for Health Upp – Haircare Write for Us
- Writing for Health Upp can give massive exposure to your website for customers looking for Haircare.
- Health Upp presence is on social media, and we will share your article for the Haircare related audience.
- You can reach out to Haircare.
Search Terms Related to Haircare Write for Us
Search Terms for Haircare Write for Us
Haircare Write for Us
Write for Us Haircare
Haircare Guest Post
Guest Post Haircare
Haircare Submit Post
Submit Post Haircare
Haircare submit an article
Submit an article Haircare
Haircare become a guest blogger
A guest blogger Haircare
Haircare writers wanted
Wanted writers Haircare
Haircare suggest a post
Suggest a post Haircare
Haircare guest author
Guest author Haircare
Article Guidelines on Health Upp – Haircare Write for Us
- We at Health Upp welcomes fresh and unique content related to Haircare.
- Health Upp allow a minimum of 500+ words related to Haircare.
- The editorial team of Health Upp does not encourage promotional content related to Haircare.
- For publishing article at Health Upp email us at Contact@healthupp.com
- Health Upp allows articles related to HAIRCARE CARE, BEAUTY, BEAUTY CARE, DIET, WEIGHT LOSS, FASHION, SKIN CARE, HAIR CARE, HAIRCARE, BENEFITS and many more.