If you are a student or employees that always present ideas through PDF files, this article is for you. Using PDFs will make your life more easy and comfortable in receiving and sending information to other people. If you wish to protect, unlock, share, or add watermarks to your PDFs, check out these PDFBear features.
Password Protect PDF
This PDF encrypting feature of PDFBear will allow people to use its latest technology in adding passwords to their PDF documents. By uploading their document in file formats such as PPT, JPG, Excel, Word, and more, PDFBear will convert those files and add the password that they want. If you don’t possess the right tools in setting a new password to your files, this online software has the feature to do the process in a simple, fast, and accurate manner.
This type of service is the fastest and straightforward to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your PDFs. The password protect PDF tool will protect any PDF documents after you upload them to the website. After the upload stage, start adding the password to your files. Then apply the changes you made and not worry that other people will have access to your precious PDF files. If you still don’t get it, follow the steps below:
- Press the “Select Files” button and upload the documents on PDFBear.com. You can also drag the files for the alternate process.
- Add the password that you want.
- Press “Encrypt PDF.”
- After that, you can now download the newly secured PDFs to your Smartphone or computer.
Encrypted PDF documents can be annoying for many people. If that’s the case for you, then PDFBear will provide its tool to remove any password in your PDFs without any hassle quickly. If you’re an average user, you might not find the means to unlock a file, but lucky for you, PDFBear can do the process in a few seconds. Unlock multiple PDFs in a few clicks with the Unlock PDF feature.
Users won’t even have a hard time figuring out the process because PDFBear will give you straightforward instructions. From uploading the document to downloading it, everything is effortless and hassle-free. Having a no-password PDF file will be easy for you to use or view the file each time you need it. If you wish to know how this feature works, there are only four steps to follow:
- Upload any encrypted documents that you wish to decrypt into the website.
- Enter your password.
- Press the “Unlock PDF” button to start decrypting the document.
- After the first three steps, your file is now unlocked and ready for you to use.
If you want to save your precious time in sharing documents with other individuals anywhere and anytime you want, you should start using this tool from PDFBear. The Share document function is the hassle-free method to share your file by giving out the file link or email it to other people.
For privacy purposes, PDFBear won’t keep your documents after an hour in the system. After that, the server will erase those files. Here is the straightforward process in sharing your documents:
- Upload the document that you wish to share with other people.
- Add the email of the recipient.
- You can also add your message before sending the link.
- Send your files directly through email or copy the file link and share it.
Adding a watermark is necessary; you can place it in your photos or even your PDF files. Putting a watermark in your PDF will prevent an unauthorized individual from taking advantage of your essential files. That means they can’t easily assume ownership from the files. Once someone gets a hold of your file without your watermark on it, it will be difficult for you to take it back to its right. However, you must have a tool that can quickly help you with that, and you should use the Add Watermark tool of PDFBear.
With the tool’s help, you can quickly put a watermark on your PDFs without a hassle. You can even personalize the watermark’s clearness and typography, anything you want. If you feel like a text watermark is mainstream, you can freely change it into an image watermark instead. The tool is very convenient, and you can use it with ease. The process will not take long to finish, and you will no longer worry about your documents. Below are the easy steps on how you can place a watermark on your PDF:
- Select the PDF file that you need to add a watermark.
- Type in the text watermark or choose the image that you like as the watermark.
- You can decide where you want to place the watermark in the file.
- Apply the modifications. After that, you can download the newly watermarked PDF file.
PDFBear is not only helping people convert, merge, or repair their PDF files, but this online software is also making our lives more comfortable and easy in handling PDFs. It’s safe to say that this site can safely process your documents without compromising their quality and privacy. Start using it now to experience convenience!