Industrial Hemp Write for Us
One of the most important aspects to keep in mind when we talk about industrial hemp is not marijuana.
Although their general appearance is similar and they belong to the same plant family, their chemical composition is different.
- The main difference regarding its composition is that hemp contains practically no tetrahydrocannabinol (THC <0.2%).
- The hemp plant is taller, thicker, and with less foliage than marijuana.
History of Industrial Hemp
Hemp is an early plant that has been refined for millennia. Some carbon tests suggest dates to 8000 BC. C.
Many civilizations throughout time have cultivated hemp for different uses, like food or fiber.
Some Curious Facts
However, In America, in the seventeenth century, farmers in some states were ordered by law to grow hemp from India. In the seventeenth century, a person could be sentenced to prison if he did not grow hemp on their land.
In 1850, the census counted approximately 8,400 hemp plantations of at least 809 hectares. 80% of the world’s fabric and textile needs came from hemp until the 20th century. In 1940, Henry Ford began using hemp in his cars.
Industrial hemp has more than 3,000 known uses, between products and by-products, in sectors such as:
- Textile: With multiple adaptations.
- Food: The hemp seed provides large amounts of vitamins (A, C, D, E, and B), minerals, and amino acids such as Omega 3,6, and 9 in high concentrations.
- Construction: It is used as a construction material and sustainable construction.
- Bio-plastics: It is a material that biodegrades.
- Biofuels: There are fuels made with hemp.
- Medicine: There are multiple innovative medical applications.
Everything from industrial hemp can be used.
Hemp production has increased in recent years in the European Union, improving the industry and the quality of the product:
- 50-60% goes to paper products and animal care products.
- 15-25% for the automotive industry.
- 20% to construction.
- 5% to agriculture/geotextile, mattresses, shoe soles, etc.
Hemp seeds are used to feed animals to a large extent, their human consumption being a minority. It is currently increasing in food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical uses.
The latest technologies in hemp are developed in the field of medical research and product development.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write for Us Health UPP Reviews – Industrial Hemp Write for Us
Search Terms Related to Industrial Hemp Write for Us
Search Terms for Industrial Hemp Write for Us
Lifestyle “write for us.”
Lifestyle write for us
Health “accepting guest posts.”
Lifestyle guest post
Travel + “write for us.”
Beauty Tips Write For Us
Skincare + Write For Us + Guest Post
Health “Write For Us”
Beauty “write for us.”
Beauty Guest Post
Hairstyle Tips Write For Us
Beauty Guest Author
Makeup Write For Us
Fashion Write For Us
Technology + Write For Us
Industrial hemp farms
What is hemp used for
Hemp in India
What is industrial hemp used for
Guidelines of the Article – Industrial Hemp Write for Us
You can send your article to email@example.com
Related pages :