Medicine Write for Us
The Human Medicine career is one of the disciplines in health with the most significant recognition and demand worldwide. However, it has a high level of academic need. Studying the degree is an enriching experience due to the service that the specialist provides to the community.
This work shows the most human side of the professional, providing well-being and quality of life to those who need it most. To study the profession, you need a lot of vocation and commitment to patients due to their work and the high degree of responsibility that the surgeon’s work has.
What is Human Medicine?
Human medicine is the area of health dedicated to studying, treating, and preventing diseases affecting humans. The scope of medicine is a vast field, including health care, the application of science and technology to provide better service to patients. Likewise, scientific research is carried out to achieve advances in health and to cure diseases.
Historical data of Human Medicine
Medical history is a transition that took place gradually due to the evolution of artificial over the years. In its beginnings, people were treated with medicinal plants to cure their ailments and treat diseases still unknown to man. As time went by and human being evolved, significant advances were made in human medicine that significantly improved the quality of life of people.
Many are the advances in health that man has made over the years, among the most relevant are:
- Edward Jenner first announced the idea of vaccines in 1796. However, the one who pioneered the concept of vaccination many years later was the scientist Louis Pasteur.
- On October 16, 1846, William TG Morton made a breakthrough in anesthesia when he demonstrated ether, and at the same time, antisepsis or the creation of a sterile surgical environment discovered.
- Sanitation and drinking water have saved millions of lives since they implement in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- The concept of antibiotics discover in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming.
- The initial work around the discovery of X-rays done by Roentgen, a German physicist in the late 1800s.
- In 1883, the first thyroid transplant perform, which was conducted by Nobel laureate Theodor Kocher.
- The first birth control pill create by Gregory Goodwin Picus and John Rock in 1955.
- The first successful blood transfusion containing a person perform by Jean-Baptiste Denys, in 1667, between a 15-year-old boy and a sheep.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can email at email@example.com
Search Terms Related to Medicine Write for Us
Search Terms for Medicine Write for Us
Lifestyle “write for us.”
Health “accepting guest posts.”
Travel + “write for us.”
Beauty “write for us.”
Beauty Guest Post
Lifestyle write for us
Lifestyle guest post
Beauty Guest Author
Makeup Write For Us
Fashion Write For Us
Hairstyle Tips Write For Us
Beauty Tips Write For Us
Skincare + Write For Us + Guest Post
Health “Write For Us”
Technology + Write For Us
Medical equipment write for us
Write for us + health and beauty
“write for us” health tips
Pharmaceutical write for us
Write for us health and wellness
Write for us health and Fitness
“pharmacy” + “write for us”
Write for us guest post
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org